Excellence in our people
The success of Harris & Ruth Painting depends upon matching the right person for the right job. If you are a painter who wants to work for a company that acknowledges a job well done, then we encourage you to reach out to us.
If you are an apprentice who seeks the opportunity to work while being trained in an approved apprenticeship program, then we would like to talk with you.
If you are looking for:
- Year-round, full time employment in Southern California.
- Employment with a company that values its employees by providing company-sponsored medical & dental insurance coverages.
- An employer dedicated to helping you build your own retirement savings with a robust 401(k) Plan.
- Participation in Employee Ownership. Harris & Ruth Painting is a 100% employee-owned company .
- Employment with a company that allows you to grow with leadership opportunities and corresponding responsibilities.
- A management team that acknowledges leadership and offers advancement. At Harris & Ruth Painting Contracting, teamwork is the foundation for success.
Obligation to our employees
- To provide opportunities for training, employment, career advancement and economic security in a progressive manner to all those who would apply themselves.
- To provide a safe working environment by establishing good safety practices in compliance with federal, state, and local laws and administrative regulations.
Applicant must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- Have a valid California driver’s license
- Pass a pre-employment physical examination
Application for Employment
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination in employment practices because of race color, religion, sex, or national origin. The information requested on this application is needed for occupational qualification, business necessity or other permissible reasons. We are AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
We appreciate your interest in our company and assure you that we are interested in your qualifications. Use of this application does not indicate there are any positions open and does not in any way obligate the company.